Monday, August 9, 2010

My Messiah




In my last blog I mentioned I was going to start a New Ministry and Business called
MLM Trinity and I would explain what it stood for well today I will share with you what the first intial M stands for Messiah , I chose this because I want to start each and every day with my Messiah what does Messiah stand for ? read on, Messiah is a word that comes from the Hebrew word Moshiach, which means The Annointed. The word Christ is the Greek version of Messiah, coming from the word Christos.
The need for a Messiah arose after the fall of man. When Adam and Eve ate the fruit on the Tree of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden, their path to the Tree of Life was blocked. The first prophecy of a Messiah is found in Genesis 3:15: "And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel".

Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah of the Hebrew Scriptures,Jesus was born of a virgin named Mary, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit. Jesus is God who became a man and now lives in us.
Jesus is the Son of God too ,Jesus is holy and sinless,and Jesus gave his life as a payment for the sins of all mankind.Jesus rose from the dead, is alive today, ascended to heaven, is seated at the right hand of God the Father, and reigns over all in heaven and on earth.Jesus will return to the earth to reign physically in power and judgment
The Holy Spirit indwells all those who accept Jesus as their Lord and Savior and who ever believes will spend eternity with me Your Messiah until then you must tell the world about me that I love them and I want to have a relationship with my people and tell them they will never ,ever be alone so this is My Messiah and he can be yours too my prayer is if your reading this you too can call Jesus your messiah or I Pray that you will open your heart for him to come in he is waiting for you .. I will talk more in my upcoming blogs about my Messiah ,next Month I will talk about the L in my business and what it stands for make sure you scroll down to the end to see words from Scripture and Health tips .


May God-Jesus Be Your Messiah Too

4 comments:

  1. I'd like a copy of your pastors book Kathy. Thanks! ; )
    www.Xtreemvision.blogspot.com
    www.Xtreemvision.com
    www.Marykay.com/tree1

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by Tamara , I will get you a book soon I will email you the deatils soon

    ReplyDelete