Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Following DR OZ For 90 Days



Day One September 07, 2010



Today I watched with tears when I seen the Show , tears of Fear and tears of Joy , I was so scared for DR.OZ while he awaited his test results , he finds out that he has a precancerous polyp. He was so confident and he said he was a little arrogant when he went for testing. He said this experience has humbled him and his own show saved his life .


He's not alone. Tens of thousands of viewers have said the same thing in the form of phone calls and e-mails (DoctorOz.com gets 25 million page views a month and that is why I have decided to follow him for 90 days.


I will be following his show and writing about my personal experiences as far as his daily advice,tests , health procedures and products he recommends all to try.


Tomorrow I will be making my appointment to finally have my routine colonoscopy I'm 52 and I have been putting it off . DR. OZ was lucky he was tested if he would of waited he would of had a good chance of getting Cancer. I too now feel very nervous
since I did put it off and for the reason Why did I all of a sudden decide to follow DR.OZ could this be a warning from above I have been spending more time in Prayer about my future and then one morning a few weeks ago I just all of a sudden decided to follow him and write about it so please keep me in your prayers .Please if you too are 50 and older get tested finding and removing benign polyps can reduce the risk of colon cancer substantially and finding and removing cancer early, at a more curable stage, can save lives. Nearly, 25% of 50 year olds develop polyps and 5% of these are cancerous. Go to The DR.OZ Show.Com to learn more about his story and why you should get tested.

He also talked about the top five life saving tests you should have Blood Pressure,Waist Size,Your weight,Cholesterol and Blood Sugar ,I usually know these numbers and always keep a close eye on them, being a Health Coach I believe strongly that staying on top of these tests can help save your Life and extend your years on Earth .I will be retaking all these tests as well ... well off to bed lets see what I learn tomorrow on the DR. OZ Show



To Your Health

HealthCoachKat

Living Happier and Healthier Everyday

1 comment:

  1. This may not apply to many of our friends but for those approaching 50 or over 50 who have never been checked, it's very serious. I had a small polyp 10 yrs ago and this has encouraged me to be checked again, soon. This was a great show yesterday.
    Thanks Coach Kat for a great post.

    ReplyDelete