Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day Three Following The DR. OZ Show



Today Thursday on the DR. OZ Show, Why Women can't sleep ,Insomnia Are your hormones to blame ? this will be a Great show for me I suffer from insomnia from time to time and at work it is one of the number one things customers come see me for especially Women I will be posting soon after I watch Show

Friday, Sept 10

Well I watched the Show yesterday and being a Health Coach you need to know so much about the body,health,fitness,supplements and much more..I love the DR.OZ show it is my daily homework even though I know quite a bit and try to stay on top of the latest research I'm still learning everyday and his show makes it very simple to follow and learn. Some things are very basic for me and other times it is Wow I learned something new today or I have never heard of that.

The show yesterday was mostly on Insomnia and they also talked about Constipation and Skincare .I too like many Women suffer from Insomnia sometimes like I mentioned before .Most of what he taught I knew already since I deal with that daily at work. I did though learn a few things that I would like to share Like drinking before bedtime 8 ounces of Tart cherry juice. It’s rich in melatonin and proven to help you fall asleep.I also learned that you should take your melatonin supplement 2 hours before bed for the best results so those are 2 new things I learned ,I have always told my clients to take it 30 minutes before bed.I did not have the Tart Cherry juice so I took the melatonin supplement and ate some of the foods you should eat before bed which I will talk about later today and I have to say it worked I slept thru the night.
I have to say Following DR.OZ is going to be awesome and at the same time a full time job I can't wait to see the end results in 90 days. I will be adding more to this blog later today so check back if you are following I have a Super busy day and it is time to get on the treadmill Yea !! (smile) my husband bought me the Livestrong by Lance Armstrong treadmill and I love it very challenging so to your health blog cont......and to the store to get the Tart Cherry Juice

HealthCoachKat

2 comments:

  1. Do you have any tips for anxiety issues?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, take Passion Flower Drops you can get them online at Vitamin World you can scroll down on the right hand side of this blog and there is a link. Also taking deep breathes every 2 minutes until Anxiety slows down. Cut all caffeine out or down for awhile , Excercise daily and most of all Pray all these things should help. I will be praying for you let me know if these tips help thank you for stopping by Kat

    ReplyDelete