Saturday, September 11, 2010

Follow Fall Cleaning With House of Grace



My Kitchen

Today I started my Fall cleaning and I'm following House of Grace ,when I seen the blog I was so inspired I have to say I was very impressed. She made a detail schedule of her cleaning and the products she is using. I agree with Seasonal cleaning , I talk so much about cleansing your body and doing a Season cleanse.Your home and your mind can also use a deep Season cleansing.I will share later on what I'm doing for my mind as far as the body I'm following DR.OZ for ninety days check out my blog and follow along..
Back to day one of my Fall cleaning schedule will add more pictures later took off Cell phone. I decided to start with the Kitchen and wash all the walls,wipe down kitchen cub boards, sweep,mop and just deep clean the whole kitchen.I put a touch of Fall in Kitchen will continue to add more as we approach October , I love the Fall colors (Smile)
It took me longer than I expected because I needed to get organized and I was doing laundry in between cleaning and helping a teenager with his homework. My suggestion try to clean when you are alone and nobody can interrupt you. I don't have the products that Bonnie uses YET, I will be ordering them to try I'm currently using 7th generation because I do believe in using non-toxic products.My goal is to do 2 rooms a day I have 12 rooms to clean in my home and that is not counting stairs and closets , garage. I think you should take a look at House of Grace you too will be inspired click on House of Grace Picture on the right side of my blog and see this awesome blog and print off your fall cleaning Schedule.



Looking out Kitchen Window today I can't wait until Leaves start to change colors you can see a little touch of color change in the background





A touch of Fall added today more coming like Pumpkins(smile),more Flowers too. I desperately need some new pots I need to add some candles too if you have any ideas please feel free to share , Happy Cleaning



HealthCoachKat

Living Happier and Heathier Everyday






4 comments:

  1. Great job. You have a beautiful kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job!!!! I am excited to see more! THnaks for linking up!
    Bonnie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete